From Credit Repair to Credit Millionaire
I know many of you are currently investing in real estateon the side and have dreams of being able to quit your jobas soon as possible. Financial freedom is the goal for manyof you and I have found an incredible resource that canhelp get you there. I just received an email from acolleague of mine that describes how she got out of the ratrace. She used a specific system and it only took her 3short years, start to finish!
I'm forwarding her email below so that you can read whatshe has to say directly:
From the desk of Anesia Springborn at:
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
Are you trying to get out of the rat race? Do you wish youcould quit your job and be free to CHOOSE to spend yourtime in a certain way, rather than having "the man" tellyou what you have to do all day?
I completely understand the agony of going to work at a jobthat is unfulfilling. Wait a minute, it was not onlyunfulfilling, I downright hated it! I could barely peelmyself out of bed every day because I dreaded what wasahead. Then after work, I didn't have the energy to leavethe couch. It was a miserable existence for a while.
Then I figured out that cash flowing real estate was myticket out of that job. I knew that I needed to createenough cash flow to cover all of my living expenses, plusat least a little extra so I could continue to invest. Iknew what I needed to do, but how would I do it,considering I was spending all of my time working with noenergy left at the end of the day?
It's funny how when you're motivated, you figure outthings that seem impossible. I wanted to get out of thatjob so bad, I HAD to figure out a way. I got to the pointof my passion being greater than my fear. Then it clicked.I had discovered the answer and my answer was "systems."I needed to develop systems that would allow me to haveproperties and my job at the same time. I had noflexibility in how many hours I was spending at work, soall of the efficiencies had to be poured into the rentalproperties. I developed systems to handle literally all ofthe work associated with properties.
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
I was able to keep working at my job while having rentalproperties on the side. I was able to add more properties,one at a time, without increasing my work load. Then, assoon as I had built up enough cash flow, it was "Goodbyeboss man!" I was free! Free to relax, get my energy back,invest, and look for more deals. Having all the time topursue more deals really catapulted me forward!
My experience figuring all of this out changed my lifecompletely. I have been teaching others how to do the sameever since. I don't want anyone to struggle as long as Idid and I've created The Landlord System for that veryreason. My system teaches you the exact systems I used tobe able to own rental properties while I still had my job,add more properties (without getting fired), and thenultimately get out of the rat race.
Learn more and order your copy of The Landlord Systemtoday. It could literally change your life! Follow thislink:
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
To Your Freedom,Anesia Springborn
Goal Digger, Inc.711 S Carson St Ste 4Carson City NV 89701contact@landlordsystem.com
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
About Anesia Springborn:
Anesia is a real estate investor and entrepreneur involvedin multi-unit apartment buildings, pre-construction,property management, rehabbing, land development,condominiums, and most recently, a hotel. She currentlyholds properties in the northwest, midwest, and southwestareas of the United States.
Anesia began her venture into real estate while workinginside of corporate America. Working full time at a job andsimultaneously full time on properties lead to the creationof The Landlord System. Only with the help of systems wasshe able to wean herself away from the daily demands of herinvestments and buy more properties. She got out of the ratrace in just three years and now teaches others how tosystemize their rental properties so they can do the same.
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
Tony Saccaro
For Great deals
www.bigdawgsbuyhouses.com
I'm forwarding her email below so that you can read whatshe has to say directly:
From the desk of Anesia Springborn at:
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
Are you trying to get out of the rat race? Do you wish youcould quit your job and be free to CHOOSE to spend yourtime in a certain way, rather than having "the man" tellyou what you have to do all day?
I completely understand the agony of going to work at a jobthat is unfulfilling. Wait a minute, it was not onlyunfulfilling, I downright hated it! I could barely peelmyself out of bed every day because I dreaded what wasahead. Then after work, I didn't have the energy to leavethe couch. It was a miserable existence for a while.
Then I figured out that cash flowing real estate was myticket out of that job. I knew that I needed to createenough cash flow to cover all of my living expenses, plusat least a little extra so I could continue to invest. Iknew what I needed to do, but how would I do it,considering I was spending all of my time working with noenergy left at the end of the day?
It's funny how when you're motivated, you figure outthings that seem impossible. I wanted to get out of thatjob so bad, I HAD to figure out a way. I got to the pointof my passion being greater than my fear. Then it clicked.I had discovered the answer and my answer was "systems."I needed to develop systems that would allow me to haveproperties and my job at the same time. I had noflexibility in how many hours I was spending at work, soall of the efficiencies had to be poured into the rentalproperties. I developed systems to handle literally all ofthe work associated with properties.
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
I was able to keep working at my job while having rentalproperties on the side. I was able to add more properties,one at a time, without increasing my work load. Then, assoon as I had built up enough cash flow, it was "Goodbyeboss man!" I was free! Free to relax, get my energy back,invest, and look for more deals. Having all the time topursue more deals really catapulted me forward!
My experience figuring all of this out changed my lifecompletely. I have been teaching others how to do the sameever since. I don't want anyone to struggle as long as Idid and I've created The Landlord System for that veryreason. My system teaches you the exact systems I used tobe able to own rental properties while I still had my job,add more properties (without getting fired), and thenultimately get out of the rat race.
Learn more and order your copy of The Landlord Systemtoday. It could literally change your life! Follow thislink:
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
To Your Freedom,Anesia Springborn
Goal Digger, Inc.711 S Carson St Ste 4Carson City NV 89701contact@landlordsystem.com
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
About Anesia Springborn:
Anesia is a real estate investor and entrepreneur involvedin multi-unit apartment buildings, pre-construction,property management, rehabbing, land development,condominiums, and most recently, a hotel. She currentlyholds properties in the northwest, midwest, and southwestareas of the United States.
Anesia began her venture into real estate while workinginside of corporate America. Working full time at a job andsimultaneously full time on properties lead to the creationof The Landlord System. Only with the help of systems wasshe able to wean herself away from the daily demands of herinvestments and buy more properties. She got out of the ratrace in just three years and now teaches others how tosystemize their rental properties so they can do the same.
http://goaldig.infusionsoft.com/go/CRED/tsaccaro/TLS
Tony Saccaro
For Great deals
www.bigdawgsbuyhouses.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home